About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife of a Beautiful Man, named Joseph, Mother to two wonderful almost grown children, Michele and Bella. I'm a Soul Sister Ya Ya to Sharon Rose Salpietro,- an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Hair Stylist, Energy Healer, and Kitchen Witch. I love to read and I enjoy many hobbies and have too many interests to list. I like to find new ways to express my artistic cravings while navigating through life as a wife and a mom. All comments would be appreciated and feel free to share my ideas and recipes.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Definition of a YaYa

Definition of YAYA: A YaYa is a two sylable word to define a soul-sister. A YaYa is someone who accepts you for the good and the bad with understanding and non judgement. A YaYa is there when no one else is. A YaYa celebrates life with you and encourages you to keep going - A YaYa always has your back and is always looking out for your best interests. A YaYa is a family member God put on your path. YaYas are moral compasses to each other.  YaYa's don't need to talk to or see each other regularly to keep the relationship going - periods of time without comunication can take place and YaYas pick up where they left off - as if they transcend space and time.  The truth is YaYas are always thinking of each other even when they are caught up in their own day to day lives. YaYas see the real you and love you anyway. They don't go after each other's men, they don't disclose confidential secrets with others and help each other out of self destructive behaviors. YaYas stand by you in even if you are of a different race, religion and have different tastes. YaYas are in general spicy. I believe YaYas incarnate many lives together. A soulmate. More like Soul Twins.  Separated before life.  The other half of each other.  The finisher of each others sentences.  Someone who helps you not take yourself so seriously. And can make you laugh till you cry. It is possible to have more than one YaYa. I imagine that is rare.  For me, it's truly a blessing to have one.

No comments: