About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife of a Beautiful Man, named Joseph, Mother to two wonderful almost grown children, Michele and Bella. I'm a Soul Sister Ya Ya to Sharon Rose Salpietro,- an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Hair Stylist, Energy Healer, and Kitchen Witch. I love to read and I enjoy many hobbies and have too many interests to list. I like to find new ways to express my artistic cravings while navigating through life as a wife and a mom. All comments would be appreciated and feel free to share my ideas and recipes.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Soda Withdrawal

I still have this tremendous headache. I have not had any soda, diet coke or orange soda since early yesterday morning. I am giving up soda because it's become an addiction and habit that I do not need. And I feel the effects when I'm not drinking it. Also, because the soda takes up sooooo much room in my recycle bin, I am embarrassed at how much I am filling up the world's trash pile with my empty soda cans. How refreshing cold water, straight from the tap would be just about now.

No comments: