About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife of a Beautiful Man, named Joseph, Mother to two wonderful almost grown children, Michele and Bella. I'm a Soul Sister Ya Ya to Sharon Rose Salpietro,- an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Hair Stylist, Energy Healer, and Kitchen Witch. I love to read and I enjoy many hobbies and have too many interests to list. I like to find new ways to express my artistic cravings while navigating through life as a wife and a mom. All comments would be appreciated and feel free to share my ideas and recipes.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Blues

It's Monday, and I'm still functioning with this headache. I ran out of orange soda. So do I start today to cleanse myself of the orange soda addition or do I allow my son to drive me to the store to buy some. (He is dying for an excuse to drive). It's freezing out and I am actually still in my pajamas. Last couple of weeks I had to run around like a maniac. (Like most people) - because of the holidays and I worked extra days around the holidays, now I am frozen with inertia. I cannot seem to move. Since Saturday evening when I walked in the door with dinner in a bag (Chinese food) I have not been able to move.

On the light side however, I am reading a book called "Tales of a Female Nomad" written by Rita Golden Gelman. My book club will be meeting next week. I cannot wait this is a good book and I am blessed to be frozen in my warm house snuggled up with a good book.

I still need to send my neices their Christmas gifts and I have to visit my neighbors. My 12 days of Christmas are starting run out. I'm such a lazy ass!!

No comments: