About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife of a Beautiful Man, named Joseph, Mother to two wonderful almost grown children, Michele and Bella. I'm a Soul Sister Ya Ya to Sharon Rose Salpietro,- an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Hair Stylist, Energy Healer, and Kitchen Witch. I love to read and I enjoy many hobbies and have too many interests to list. I like to find new ways to express my artistic cravings while navigating through life as a wife and a mom. All comments would be appreciated and feel free to share my ideas and recipes.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Orange Soda Hangover

Today is the second day of the New Year and the only thing I've changed for the positive about myself is that I did not drink too much orange soda today. Actually, I'm still hungover from the orange soda and junk food I've eaten these past few days. Add that to the "Blue Moon" (two full moons in one lunar cycle) - and my period is messed up - so I am pms'ing as well as cranky and skanky as can be. Hopefully tomorow, I will wake up with a better outlook. I am still behind in my Christmas wrapping, and gift mailing as well as the gifts I have wrapped and still need to drop off at my neighbor's house. I am truly Pagen, and normally celebrate the Winter's Solstice for the whole 12 days of Christmas, however, for some reason, this year I am really dragging. I hope nobody actually takes time to read this rubbish. If you do, I hope you the best and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: