About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife of a Beautiful Man, named Joseph, Mother to two wonderful almost grown children, Michele and Bella. I'm a Soul Sister Ya Ya to Sharon Rose Salpietro,- an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Hair Stylist, Energy Healer, and Kitchen Witch. I love to read and I enjoy many hobbies and have too many interests to list. I like to find new ways to express my artistic cravings while navigating through life as a wife and a mom. All comments would be appreciated and feel free to share my ideas and recipes.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last day of Recharging

I've had a monstrous headache which I've posted since the first.  Today is officially, (I believe two whole days) clean from orange soda.  My headache is not as bad.  So we'll see how I do today.  Tomorow I start back to my regular work week.  I hope I will be able to stay away from both junk food and orange soda.

No comments: