About Me

My photo
I am a Child of God, Wife of a Beautiful Man, named Joseph, Mother to two wonderful almost grown children, Michele and Bella. I'm a Soul Sister Ya Ya to Sharon Rose Salpietro,- an Artist, Photographer, Writer, Hair Stylist, Energy Healer, and Kitchen Witch. I love to read and I enjoy many hobbies and have too many interests to list. I like to find new ways to express my artistic cravings while navigating through life as a wife and a mom. All comments would be appreciated and feel free to share my ideas and recipes.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tooo Freak'n Cold

 It's the middle of January and I'm still and ORANGE SODA ADDICT!!!  Tonight I took my kids to Walmart so that one could spend their gift card and a couple other places as well as a trip to Borders and all I could think of is getting home to get to my end of the day orange soda.  This is rediculous.  I need to quit the white flour, process foods as well as all the sugar.  What's the matter with me.  I woke up this morning from such a headache that felt like I was suffering from brain freeze - the kind you get when you suck in a mouthful of cold wawa slurpee, then go into a shock - while the pain permeates and takes over.  At least with slurpee brainfreeze, it goes away, - the pain of a migraine however just stays and moves around.  I know its the junk food.

No comments: